It is 4:30 pm and the TTXGP qualifying race is at 5:30. It was looking dicey whether Brammo would be able get into the race considering the damage. Lo and behold, Brammo just pulled in with a fully rebuilt bike and the team is quickly getting set up.
Of course Steve Atlas is out for the count. According to Brian Wisman, Steve Rapp will be riding.
A quick perusal of the bike and everything looks shipshape. They were even able to replace the fairing.
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches Rule-Making for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple California Flats solar farm using Tesla Megapack energy storage - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021