Last weekend the eMotoRacing series event at Willow Springs race track had either four or five entries – the results writeup is a little confusing, because at one point they mention three Brammo’s and a Zero, and at another point they list four Brammo’s.
The listed entrants are:
- Legendary TT winner Dave Roper on a Brammo
- Motorcyclist magazine test rider Zack Courts on a Brammo
- M1GP ace Jeff Clark on a Zero
- Moto-journalist Ed Milich on a Brammo
- AMA Superbike pioneer Arthur Kowitz on a Brammo
What they don’t mention about Ed Milich is that he’s married to Jennifer Bromme, who raced in the 2010 TTXGP with a Mavizen bike. Meaning that there’s some history of electric motorcycle racing in his family.
Results: Dave Roper won round one on Saturday (best lap time 01:50.546), and Arthur Kowitz won the eight lap race on day two (best lap time 01:45.221).
One nice thing is that eMotoRacing is powering their paddock with a portable solar power system mounted on the trailer you see in this picture.
Learn more here:- http://emotoracing.com/results-from-willow-springs-raceway-california/
Next weekend they’re coming to Northern California at Sonoma Raceway. Hurm.. do I go?
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020
- Pandemics, like Coronavirus, and our RoboTaxi-driven autonomous future - February 28, 2020
- Big advertising splash for GMC Hummer EV - January 30, 2020
- EU’s Green Deal means Romania risks losing 40% of electricity production - January 27, 2020
- Hyundai/Kia investing in Arrival to co-develop electric vehicle technology - January 16, 2020