Last weekend the eMotoRacing series event at Willow Springs race track had either four or five entries – the results writeup is a little confusing, because at one point they mention three Brammo’s and a Zero, and at another point they list four Brammo’s.
The listed entrants are:
- Legendary TT winner Dave Roper on a Brammo
- Motorcyclist magazine test rider Zack Courts on a Brammo
- M1GP ace Jeff Clark on a Zero
- Moto-journalist Ed Milich on a Brammo
- AMA Superbike pioneer Arthur Kowitz on a Brammo
What they don’t mention about Ed Milich is that he’s married to Jennifer Bromme, who raced in the 2010 TTXGP with a Mavizen bike. Meaning that there’s some history of electric motorcycle racing in his family.
Results: Dave Roper won round one on Saturday (best lap time 01:50.546), and Arthur Kowitz won the eight lap race on day two (best lap time 01:45.221).
One nice thing is that eMotoRacing is powering their paddock with a portable solar power system mounted on the trailer you see in this picture.
Learn more here:- http://emotoracing.com/results-from-willow-springs-raceway-california/
Next weekend they’re coming to Northern California at Sonoma Raceway. Hurm.. do I go?
- A destroyed Paradise, PG&E shuts down power, Tesla catches up with Zombie Apocalypse - October 10, 2019
- Iowa declares EV charging is not a utility, and allows use of on-site solar/wind - October 9, 2019
- Trump administration reopens leasing of federal lands in California for fracking - October 7, 2019
- Fremont Police disputes hooplah over Tesla-based patrol car running out of power - October 1, 2019
- Solar and Wind power could help Romania avoid electricity blackouts - October 1, 2019
- Maserati, Bently, announce electrified vehicles - September 28, 2019
- Minnesota defies Trump, joins states using California clean car standards - September 28, 2019
- Hyundai launching Green Hydrogen fuel cell trucks in Switzerland - September 26, 2019
- First gasoline station in the USA switches to 100% electric vehicle charging - September 26, 2019
- The over-amped response to a Tesla-based Police car running out of power - September 25, 2019