Last weekend the eMotoRacing series event at Willow Springs race track had either four or five entries – the results writeup is a little confusing, because at one point they mention three Brammo’s and a Zero, and at another point they list four Brammo’s.
The listed entrants are:
- Legendary TT winner Dave Roper on a Brammo
- Motorcyclist magazine test rider Zack Courts on a Brammo
- M1GP ace Jeff Clark on a Zero
- Moto-journalist Ed Milich on a Brammo
- AMA Superbike pioneer Arthur Kowitz on a Brammo
What they don’t mention about Ed Milich is that he’s married to Jennifer Bromme, who raced in the 2010 TTXGP with a Mavizen bike. Meaning that there’s some history of electric motorcycle racing in his family.
Results: Dave Roper won round one on Saturday (best lap time 01:50.546), and Arthur Kowitz won the eight lap race on day two (best lap time 01:45.221).
One nice thing is that eMotoRacing is powering their paddock with a portable solar power system mounted on the trailer you see in this picture.
Learn more here:- http://emotoracing.com/results-from-willow-springs-raceway-california/
Next weekend they’re coming to Northern California at Sonoma Raceway. Hurm.. do I go?
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches Rule-Making for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple California Flats solar farm using Tesla Megapack energy storage - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021