Last weekend the eMotoRacing series event at Willow Springs race track had either four or five entries – the results writeup is a little confusing, because at one point they mention three Brammo’s and a Zero, and at another point they list four Brammo’s.
The listed entrants are:
- Legendary TT winner Dave Roper on a Brammo
- Motorcyclist magazine test rider Zack Courts on a Brammo
- M1GP ace Jeff Clark on a Zero
- Moto-journalist Ed Milich on a Brammo
- AMA Superbike pioneer Arthur Kowitz on a Brammo
What they don’t mention about Ed Milich is that he’s married to Jennifer Bromme, who raced in the 2010 TTXGP with a Mavizen bike. Meaning that there’s some history of electric motorcycle racing in his family.
Results: Dave Roper won round one on Saturday (best lap time 01:50.546), and Arthur Kowitz won the eight lap race on day two (best lap time 01:45.221).
One nice thing is that eMotoRacing is powering their paddock with a portable solar power system mounted on the trailer you see in this picture.
Learn more here:- http://emotoracing.com/results-from-willow-springs-raceway-california/
Next weekend they’re coming to Northern California at Sonoma Raceway. Hurm.. do I go?
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019