It is based on Empulse R (as expected) so all the positive experience Empulse R owners are giving will be carrying over to the TTX.
The Empulse TTX was announced in July 2011, the weekend of the e-Power/TTXGP race at Laguna Seca. Essentially the deal is Brammo is building some of the Empulse’s to TTXGP race specifications. Then an interested team purchases the bike, along with one year of entry fees to TTXGP races. See
Brammo and TTXGP announce strategic partnership around the Empulse race bike
This should put the Empulse TTX in the group which was called eSuperStock during the 2012 season. That award group was made up of electric motorcycles in production quantities over 25 units sold. By the time the season starts Brammo will have delivered 25 Empulse R’s, I’d imagine.
We should expect Empulse TTX details to be announced shortly because teams need to start lining up their bikes for the 2013 season.
For reference, here’s a picture of a regular Empulse R that was also just posted by Brammo on Facebook
This image is of an Empulse TTX posted in December by Brammo on Facebook
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020