Drayson Racing Technologies has built the Lola-Drayson B12/69EV electric race car and taken it to events around the world. I got to see it at EVS26 in May 2012, and it is a way-cool looking electric race car. This is their rendering, and it looks cooler in person.
The team is looking to have two drivers, and Formula E Holdings allocates four cars to each team. During 2013 DRT will be working with Spark and Formula E Holdings on both testing the Formula E “customer car” as well as the exhibition events that are going to be held around the world.
The 2014 Formula E season will consist of 10 races, racing on city street circuits in cities around the world. They recently signed Rome Italy as one of those cities.
Drayson Racing Technologies has been pioneering green racing initiatives since 2007 and has been acting as Scientific Adviser in terms of sustainability to the FIA Formula E Championship during its establishment over the past few months.
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020