The Virginia Tech team is a newcomer to the TTXGP scene, but have made two impressive showings so far. The team has won the TTX75 classification (“award”) in both outings, at Portland, and now at Laguna Seca.
The team has issued a press release saying the following:
Finally we are pleased to announce our intentions of building a GP class bike for the 2013 season. Thanks to the TTXGP for making this great series possible, we are looking forward to seeing everyone at Miller in August.
- Is there enough Grid Capacity for Hydrogen Fuel Cell or Battery Electric cars? - April 23, 2023
- Is Tesla finagling to grab federal NEVI dollars for Supercharger network? - November 15, 2022
- Tesla announces the North American Charging Standard charging connector - November 11, 2022
- Lightning Motorcycles adopts Silicon battery, 5 minute charge time gives 135 miles range - November 9, 2022
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021