In the TTX75 award group, Virginia Tech was the winner. Ely Schless of Protomoto was on track to be the winner of this award, but his battery pooped out on the last lap and he did not finish the race. See Virginia Tech Bolt upgrading for next season!
In the eSuperStock award group, Kenyon Kluge won. This group started to have only two riders, but Jeremiah Johnson joined this group when he wasn’t able to get his own bike running. Kenyon races under the name K Squared Racing, and is a Zero Motorcycles employee, and was instrumental in creating this award group. Kluge wins the eSuperstock Award at Laguna Seca
The racers in the eSuperStock award group have been characterized by very close racing. In the three events so far, these bikes have been running very close together and we have seen good racing action between these riders. The bikes in this group are all Zero S’s primarily because they defined eSuperStock so that only the Zero S (and DS) can qualify. The S’s aren’t the best bike to base a racing series on, because the top speed is 88 miles per hour, but because the bikes are identical the results in this group depend more rider skill than anything else. In the rest of electric motorcycle racing it is the design of each specific bike which does more to determine the overall winner.
- Ford flatters Tesla with new Mustang Mach-E - November 21, 2019
- Microgrids could prevent extreme power outages, but some experts disagree - November 18, 2019
- Scam alert tossed at Lightning Motorcycles - November 13, 2019
- Rivian talking electric adventure trucks while developing electric commercial trucks - November 13, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019
- CPUC aiming regulatory guns at utilities that over-do power shut-off events - October 28, 2019
- Climate Change threatens existence of PG&E and many other companies - October 27, 2019
- The TT ZERO race is dead after years of neglect by IOM TT organization - October 25, 2019