In the TTX75 award group, Virginia Tech was the winner. Ely Schless of Protomoto was on track to be the winner of this award, but his battery pooped out on the last lap and he did not finish the race. See Virginia Tech Bolt upgrading for next season!
In the eSuperStock award group, Kenyon Kluge won. This group started to have only two riders, but Jeremiah Johnson joined this group when he wasn’t able to get his own bike running. Kenyon races under the name K Squared Racing, and is a Zero Motorcycles employee, and was instrumental in creating this award group. Kluge wins the eSuperstock Award at Laguna Seca
The racers in the eSuperStock award group have been characterized by very close racing. In the three events so far, these bikes have been running very close together and we have seen good racing action between these riders. The bikes in this group are all Zero S’s primarily because they defined eSuperStock so that only the Zero S (and DS) can qualify. The S’s aren’t the best bike to base a racing series on, because the top speed is 88 miles per hour, but because the bikes are identical the results in this group depend more rider skill than anything else. In the rest of electric motorcycle racing it is the design of each specific bike which does more to determine the overall winner.
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020