On the IOMTT forum I find this post at (http://www.iomtt.com/Home/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=278025) referring to information found on another site (http://44ma2.com/2012/04/statement-compete-to-the-isle-of-man-tt-2012（マン島tt2012参戦宣言：英語版）/).
I, Yoshinari Matsushita, am pleased to announce my decision to take part in the 2012 International Isle of Man Tourist Trophy Races.
This year again, I will belong to a German team, the BMW Penz13.com Racing Team, as I did in 2011, with BMW S1000RR 2012 model. The races I ride are “Superbike TT Race”, “Superstock TT Race”, and “Senior TT Race”.
In addition to these three races, I will compete the “TT Zero Challenge ”, in which only zero-emission machines are compete, from a joint team of the MIRAI Co., Ltd. (Aichi, Japan) and the Brunel University (London, UK). The machine I ride for this race is manufactured by the MIRAI in Japan. MIRAI Co., Ltd. is newly established company with cooperation from the Prostaff Co., Ltd. by Yoshihiro Kishimoto, who was the project leader of TT Challenge when the Prostaff (Team Prozza) ventured into the 2011 IOM TT with the first-ever made-in-Japan electric racing motorcycle to further promote research and development of electric vehicles.
Challenge Matsushita Yoshinari players used in the Isle of man electric bikes, you will help a little. EXACT wheel sprockets of the Kashima coat of racing disks XAM JAPAN this thing to say for the rear brake master engine brake and rabbit, expansion to the left clutch master so no really scary to think hard pine players under the (Translated by Bing)
— with Toyoda Tetsuyuki.
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019