On the IOMTT forum I find this post at (http://www.iomtt.com/Home/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=278025) referring to information found on another site (http://44ma2.com/2012/04/statement-compete-to-the-isle-of-man-tt-2012（マン島tt2012参戦宣言：英語版）/).
I, Yoshinari Matsushita, am pleased to announce my decision to take part in the 2012 International Isle of Man Tourist Trophy Races.
This year again, I will belong to a German team, the BMW Penz13.com Racing Team, as I did in 2011, with BMW S1000RR 2012 model. The races I ride are “Superbike TT Race”, “Superstock TT Race”, and “Senior TT Race”.
In addition to these three races, I will compete the “TT Zero Challenge ”, in which only zero-emission machines are compete, from a joint team of the MIRAI Co., Ltd. (Aichi, Japan) and the Brunel University (London, UK). The machine I ride for this race is manufactured by the MIRAI in Japan. MIRAI Co., Ltd. is newly established company with cooperation from the Prostaff Co., Ltd. by Yoshihiro Kishimoto, who was the project leader of TT Challenge when the Prostaff (Team Prozza) ventured into the 2011 IOM TT with the first-ever made-in-Japan electric racing motorcycle to further promote research and development of electric vehicles.
Challenge Matsushita Yoshinari players used in the Isle of man electric bikes, you will help a little. EXACT wheel sprockets of the Kashima coat of racing disks XAM JAPAN this thing to say for the rear brake master engine brake and rabbit, expansion to the left clutch master so no really scary to think hard pine players under the (Translated by Bing)
— with Toyoda Tetsuyuki.
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020