His recent facebook activity has shown he is in the shop building electric bikes. His most recent posting says:
It’s official, my entry is in to race the whole season of the North American TTXGP Championship. Only bad part is that there is a race at PIR in Portland that conflicts with the AMA Pro Racings race at Barber in Alabama the same weekend. I’m probably going to have to skip that PIR race.
He was also able to secure his number, 64, to use in TTXGP. His choice to skip a race will make it incredibly hard to achieve a high TTXGP points ranking, however.
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020
- Pandemics, like Coronavirus, and our RoboTaxi-driven autonomous future - February 28, 2020
- Big advertising splash for GMC Hummer EV - January 30, 2020
- EU’s Green Deal means Romania risks losing 40% of electricity production - January 27, 2020
- Hyundai/Kia investing in Arrival to co-develop electric vehicle technology - January 16, 2020