Brammo first unveiled the Empulse in July 2010, at the time of that years Laguna Seca FIM e-Power race. The bike was originally going to be on sale in 2011, but due to a design change Brammo decided to push back Empulse production to begin in 2012. In 2011, in time for the joint TTXGP/e-Power Laguna Seca race, Brammo and TTXGP announced the Empulse TTX would be available for the 2013 TTXGP season. But, of course, Brammo has to first start delivering the Empulse. The company sent out an announcement last week saying the official unveiling of the production ready Empulse would be held on May 8, in Los Angeles.
In the meantime Brammo posted the following video teasing the unveiling. We should assume the bike being teased is a consumer model, and that the TTX model will have an even higher top speed.
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021