Last night Lightning Motorcycles fulfilled a long-held promise of selling the Lightning electric superbike to paying customers. The company has raced with production-intent-prototype-bikes in events since 2010 setting a number of records. After every one, Lightning CEO Richard Hatfield promised their bikes were now on sale – a promise that’s now been fulfilled.
For more see Lightning Motorcycles delivers LS-218 electric superbike to first paying customer over on LongTailPipe.
- California defies Trump Administration on lightbulb efficiency standards - December 5, 2019
- NYC, LA, DC and 23 states sue EPA over rescinding emissions standards waiver - December 5, 2019
- Arizona’s Salt River Project adding massive 1GW energy storage system, replacing a giant coal power plant - December 5, 2019
- Ford flatters Tesla with new Mustang Mach-E - November 21, 2019
- Microgrids could prevent extreme power outages, but some experts disagree - November 18, 2019
- Scam alert tossed at Lightning Motorcycles - November 13, 2019
- Rivian talking electric adventure trucks while developing electric commercial trucks - November 13, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019