Just a few minutes ago I posted an entry list for the 2014 TT ZERO that lacked an entry from home-town team ManTTX. That team is based on the Isle of Man, and has raced in every previous running, even including the 2009 TTXGP. It’d be odd to hold a TT ZERO and not have a ManTTX entry, and indeed while looking for data on the previous post I found a news item saying Dave Moffit was going to ride for ManTTX. Now a posting from the team on Twitter shows a partly assembled bike.
They’d better get a move-on, the race is coming up, eh? It’s a little late in the game to have the bike in this shape, eh lads?
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020