In 2013 the OSU Buckeye Current team made their first trip to compete in the TT ZERO, and took third place overall. The team’s website currently says they are building a new bike, the RW-2, and are looking to ride their momentum and again take a podium spot.
Mum is the word regarding specifics about the bike, at least on their website. Their Facebook page has been busy showing some incremental progress towards building it.
They’re building some interesting looking custom parts, such as an electronics enclosure and this motor mount:
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019