In 2013 the OSU Buckeye Current team made their first trip to compete in the TT ZERO, and took third place overall. The team’s website currently says they are building a new bike, the RW-2, and are looking to ride their momentum and again take a podium spot.
Mum is the word regarding specifics about the bike, at least on their website. Their Facebook page has been busy showing some incremental progress towards building it.
They’re building some interesting looking custom parts, such as an electronics enclosure and this motor mount:
- Scam alert tossed at Lightning Motorcycles - November 13, 2019
- Rivian talking electric adventure trucks while developing electric commercial trucks - November 13, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019
- CPUC aiming regulatory guns at utilities that over-do power shut-off events - October 28, 2019
- Climate Change threatens existence of PG&E and many other companies - October 27, 2019
- The TT ZERO race is dead after years of neglect by IOM TT organization - October 25, 2019
- Sen. Schumer proposes US completely switch to ZEV’s by 2040 - October 25, 2019
- Bucharest City Council passes ban on polluting cars entering the city - October 25, 2019