In 2013 the OSU Buckeye Current team made their first trip to compete in the TT ZERO, and took third place overall. The team’s website currently says they are building a new bike, the RW-2, and are looking to ride their momentum and again take a podium spot.
Mum is the word regarding specifics about the bike, at least on their website. Their Facebook page has been busy showing some incremental progress towards building it.
They’re building some interesting looking custom parts, such as an electronics enclosure and this motor mount:
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020