In 2013 the OSU Buckeye Current team made their first trip to compete in the TT ZERO, and took third place overall. The team’s website currently says they are building a new bike, the RW-2, and are looking to ride their momentum and again take a podium spot.
Mum is the word regarding specifics about the bike, at least on their website. Their Facebook page has been busy showing some incremental progress towards building it.
They’re building some interesting looking custom parts, such as an electronics enclosure and this motor mount:
- Hyundai/Kia investing in Arrival to co-develop electric vehicle technology - January 16, 2020
- EV charging station costs can be reduced, says Rocky Mountain Institute - January 16, 2020
- GM’s Hummer jaw dropping electric pickup return a sign of shifting car industry - January 13, 2020
- Every plug-in vehicle has the right to access charging stations - December 28, 2019
- eVgo offers CHAdeMO fast charging to Tesla owners – UPDATE - December 20, 2019
- Trump intervenes to kill EV tax break extension for Tesla and GM - December 17, 2019
- 2012 is calling wanting its all-electric Mini Cooper SE - December 17, 2019
- eVgo offering fast charging to Tesla’s on non-Tesla charging station - December 15, 2019
- DHL bringing electric delivery vehicle pilot project to USA - December 12, 2019
- Mayor Pete’s work at McKinsey included major study on energy efficiency and climate change - December 11, 2019