Tesla Motors just posted on their facebook page that they’d taken a Model S to the Circuit of the America’s. MotoGP is going to be there next weekend (and… uh… if the TTXGP/e-Power merger had happened more quickly, the eRoadRacing race would have been happening that same weekend).
They took 6 laps around the track – and don’t say anything about the characteristics of that lap but did leave this picture for us.
This isn’t, of course, the first time Model S’s have run on a race track. A whole fleet of them came to the 2012 REFUEL race at Laguna Seca.
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020