Tesla Motors just posted on their facebook page that they’d taken a Model S to the Circuit of the America’s. MotoGP is going to be there next weekend (and… uh… if the TTXGP/e-Power merger had happened more quickly, the eRoadRacing race would have been happening that same weekend).
They took 6 laps around the track – and don’t say anything about the characteristics of that lap but did leave this picture for us.
This isn’t, of course, the first time Model S’s have run on a race track. A whole fleet of them came to the 2012 REFUEL race at Laguna Seca.
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021