According to an article on pitpass.com, the Formula E series is planning to add two new cities to the 2014 season, and they’re working hard to make one of those cities Monaco. When we last covered Formula E a month ago, they’d announced 8 of the 10 cities in the 2014 schedule. Formula E, of course, is the electric race car series sponsored by the FIA which is slated to have its first season of racing in 2014.
Monaco is of course closely associated with Formula 1 racing.
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020