According to an article on pitpass.com, the Formula E series is planning to add two new cities to the 2014 season, and they’re working hard to make one of those cities Monaco. When we last covered Formula E a month ago, they’d announced 8 of the 10 cities in the 2014 schedule. Formula E, of course, is the electric race car series sponsored by the FIA which is slated to have its first season of racing in 2014.
Monaco is of course closely associated with Formula 1 racing.
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches Rule-Making for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple California Flats solar farm using Tesla Megapack energy storage - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021