According to an article on pitpass.com, the Formula E series is planning to add two new cities to the 2014 season, and they’re working hard to make one of those cities Monaco. When we last covered Formula E a month ago, they’d announced 8 of the 10 cities in the 2014 schedule. Formula E, of course, is the electric race car series sponsored by the FIA which is slated to have its first season of racing in 2014.
Monaco is of course closely associated with Formula 1 racing.
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021
- Shell announces shift to renewable energy, peak oil production in 2019 - February 16, 2021
- Electric Last Mile Solutions seeks to electrify delivery van market - February 12, 2021