|Mugen Shinden 2012|
Mugen Shinden is seen as being closely allied with Honda, and essentially is a factory team for Honda. However this theory was denied by Mugen Europe’s Colin Whittamore at the 2012 TT ZERO. The announcement of their 2013 TT ZERO participation says something a little different.
M-TEC developed the original EV bike, “(SHINDEN)” in order to showcase the company´s advanced clean emission technology and their creativity to the world, while at the same time gaining valuable experience and education for the engineers of the next generation for the future of the company.
Whoever it is that’s behind Mugen’s TTZERO team, they achieved a 2nd place finish and broke the 100 miles/hr lap speed barrier.
The 2013 bike was developed based on data captured from the 2012 bike. They reduced the weight of the motorcycle body and EV system. They worked on aerodynamics. They are promising a significant performance boost.
John McGuinness is returning as their rider, he has won 19 times in IOM TT races.
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020