On Facebook, Moreda posted this picture
Her comment was: “Wow. Thank You Brammo & Thank You Eric Bostrom!! This is one of the coolest days I’ve had at the track! Private trackday, testing the newest technologies in racing, got to ride my TTX for the first time, Learning from E-Boz!! It doesn’t get much better than this. #Pumped”
The important takeaway is “My TTX” .. indicating that Moreda will be riding an Empulse TTX during the 2013 season, rather than an Empulse RR.
Brammo has posted a few pictures as well
“Brian preps TTX for the track” Okay, if we could see past Brian’s body we could see something about what the Empulse TTX is made of. The only thing I gather from this is that the frame on the TTX is different than on the RR.
“Sun going down on a cool winter day at Thunderhill.” This is either an Empulse R or TTX
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021
- Shell announces shift to renewable energy, peak oil production in 2019 - February 16, 2021
- Electric Last Mile Solutions seeks to electrify delivery van market - February 12, 2021