On Facebook, Moreda posted this picture
Her comment was: “Wow. Thank You Brammo & Thank You Eric Bostrom!! This is one of the coolest days I’ve had at the track! Private trackday, testing the newest technologies in racing, got to ride my TTX for the first time, Learning from E-Boz!! It doesn’t get much better than this. #Pumped”
The important takeaway is “My TTX” .. indicating that Moreda will be riding an Empulse TTX during the 2013 season, rather than an Empulse RR.
Brammo has posted a few pictures as well
“Brian preps TTX for the track” Okay, if we could see past Brian’s body we could see something about what the Empulse TTX is made of. The only thing I gather from this is that the frame on the TTX is different than on the RR.
“Sun going down on a cool winter day at Thunderhill.” This is either an Empulse R or TTX
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches Rule-Making for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple California Flats solar farm using Tesla Megapack energy storage - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021