On Facebook, Moreda posted this picture
Her comment was: “Wow. Thank You Brammo & Thank You Eric Bostrom!! This is one of the coolest days I’ve had at the track! Private trackday, testing the newest technologies in racing, got to ride my TTX for the first time, Learning from E-Boz!! It doesn’t get much better than this. #Pumped”
The important takeaway is “My TTX” .. indicating that Moreda will be riding an Empulse TTX during the 2013 season, rather than an Empulse RR.
Brammo has posted a few pictures as well
“Brian preps TTX for the track” Okay, if we could see past Brian’s body we could see something about what the Empulse TTX is made of. The only thing I gather from this is that the frame on the TTX is different than on the RR.
“Sun going down on a cool winter day at Thunderhill.” This is either an Empulse R or TTX
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021