On Facebook, Moreda posted this picture
Her comment was: “Wow. Thank You Brammo & Thank You Eric Bostrom!! This is one of the coolest days I’ve had at the track! Private trackday, testing the newest technologies in racing, got to ride my TTX for the first time, Learning from E-Boz!! It doesn’t get much better than this. #Pumped”
The important takeaway is “My TTX” .. indicating that Moreda will be riding an Empulse TTX during the 2013 season, rather than an Empulse RR.
Brammo has posted a few pictures as well
“Brian preps TTX for the track” Okay, if we could see past Brian’s body we could see something about what the Empulse TTX is made of. The only thing I gather from this is that the frame on the TTX is different than on the RR.
“Sun going down on a cool winter day at Thunderhill.” This is either an Empulse R or TTX
- Big advertising splash for GMC Hummer EV - January 30, 2020
- EU’s Green Deal means Romania risks losing 40% of electricity production - January 27, 2020
- Hyundai/Kia investing in Arrival to co-develop electric vehicle technology - January 16, 2020
- EV charging station costs can be reduced, says Rocky Mountain Institute - January 16, 2020
- GM’s Hummer jaw dropping electric pickup return a sign of shifting car industry - January 13, 2020
- Every plug-in vehicle has the right to access charging stations - December 28, 2019
- eVgo offers CHAdeMO fast charging to Tesla owners – UPDATE - December 20, 2019
- Trump intervenes to kill EV tax break extension for Tesla and GM - December 17, 2019
- 2012 is calling wanting its all-electric Mini Cooper SE - December 17, 2019
- eVgo offering fast charging to Tesla’s on non-Tesla charging station - December 15, 2019