You can follow their updates at: http://www.facebook.com/ElectricVehicleWest
This is the Netgain motor, along with an accessory system driven by belts attached to the motor. Tis runs common accessories such as the air conditioning pumps, power steering pumps, a tachometer, etc.
Loading up the car in a trailer for the trip to Pikes Peak.
And few shot from the qualifying round: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408719882519032&set=a.280395132018175.69535.176252595765763&type=1&theater
An earlier picture shows the drive train removed from the car. Notice that this is a different setup than the first picture. This shows dual motors in a siamese arrangement.
- Scam alert tossed at Lightning Motorcycles - November 13, 2019
- Rivian talking electric adventure trucks while developing electric commercial trucks - November 13, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019
- CPUC aiming regulatory guns at utilities that over-do power shut-off events - October 28, 2019
- Climate Change threatens existence of PG&E and many other companies - October 27, 2019
- The TT ZERO race is dead after years of neglect by IOM TT organization - October 25, 2019
- Sen. Schumer proposes US completely switch to ZEV’s by 2040 - October 25, 2019
- Bucharest City Council passes ban on polluting cars entering the city - October 25, 2019