You can follow their updates at: http://www.facebook.com/ElectricVehicleWest
This is the Netgain motor, along with an accessory system driven by belts attached to the motor. Tis runs common accessories such as the air conditioning pumps, power steering pumps, a tachometer, etc.
Loading up the car in a trailer for the trip to Pikes Peak.
And few shot from the qualifying round: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408719882519032&set=a.280395132018175.69535.176252595765763&type=1&theater
An earlier picture shows the drive train removed from the car. Notice that this is a different setup than the first picture. This shows dual motors in a siamese arrangement.
- Is there enough Grid Capacity for Hydrogen Fuel Cell or Battery Electric cars? - April 23, 2023
- Is Tesla finagling to grab federal NEVI dollars for Supercharger network? - November 15, 2022
- Tesla announces the North American Charging Standard charging connector - November 11, 2022
- Lightning Motorcycles adopts Silicon battery, 5 minute charge time gives 135 miles range - November 9, 2022
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021