You can follow their updates at: http://www.facebook.com/ElectricVehicleWest
This is the Netgain motor, along with an accessory system driven by belts attached to the motor. Tis runs common accessories such as the air conditioning pumps, power steering pumps, a tachometer, etc.
Loading up the car in a trailer for the trip to Pikes Peak.
And few shot from the qualifying round: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408719882519032&set=a.280395132018175.69535.176252595765763&type=1&theater
An earlier picture shows the drive train removed from the car. Notice that this is a different setup than the first picture. This shows dual motors in a siamese arrangement.
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021