You can follow their updates at: http://www.facebook.com/ElectricVehicleWest
This is the Netgain motor, along with an accessory system driven by belts attached to the motor. Tis runs common accessories such as the air conditioning pumps, power steering pumps, a tachometer, etc.
Loading up the car in a trailer for the trip to Pikes Peak.
And few shot from the qualifying round: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=408719882519032&set=a.280395132018175.69535.176252595765763&type=1&theater
An earlier picture shows the drive train removed from the car. Notice that this is a different setup than the first picture. This shows dual motors in a siamese arrangement.
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020
- Pandemics, like Coronavirus, and our RoboTaxi-driven autonomous future - February 28, 2020
- Big advertising splash for GMC Hummer EV - January 30, 2020
- EU’s Green Deal means Romania risks losing 40% of electricity production - January 27, 2020
- Hyundai/Kia investing in Arrival to co-develop electric vehicle technology - January 16, 2020
- EV charging station costs can be reduced, says Rocky Mountain Institute - January 16, 2020
- GM’s Hummer jaw dropping electric pickup return a sign of shifting car industry - January 13, 2020
- Every plug-in vehicle has the right to access charging stations - December 28, 2019