First – they’ll be attending the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days event at the Mid-Ohio Raceway on the weekend of July 24. In 2009 the TTXGP made its first North America appearance at that same event, and the early version of Moto Electra showed up to race, but in 2010 and 2011 they were instead at the TTXGP/e-Power event at Laguna Seca.
The Vintage Motorcycle Days is a fun event, focusing on, of course, Vintage motorcycles and racing with Vintage motorcycles. It features a huge swap meet of vendors selling parts and bikes. Additionally, Craig Vetter has gone for several years to show his efforts at full fairing design. What I’m trying to do is make it sound appealing to go, to perhaps see Moto Electra, perhaps see Craig Vetter, perhaps see a bunch of vintage motorcycles, etc.
Second – they’ll be at the Cycle World Rolling Concours at the Indianapolis Speedway, Saturday August 18, 2012. I don’t know anything about this event, and details are probably on the Cycle World website.
Lastly – Brian Richardson has posted a series of Facebook videos that shows he’s integrated an iPad on the Moto Electra bike, to add some custom control panels. One thing this can do is synthesize any kind of motorcycle sound you like, and it’s connected with the throttle such that as you twist the throttle the chosen roar is emitted from loud speakers.
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020