First – they’ll be attending the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days event at the Mid-Ohio Raceway on the weekend of July 24. In 2009 the TTXGP made its first North America appearance at that same event, and the early version of Moto Electra showed up to race, but in 2010 and 2011 they were instead at the TTXGP/e-Power event at Laguna Seca.
The Vintage Motorcycle Days is a fun event, focusing on, of course, Vintage motorcycles and racing with Vintage motorcycles. It features a huge swap meet of vendors selling parts and bikes. Additionally, Craig Vetter has gone for several years to show his efforts at full fairing design. What I’m trying to do is make it sound appealing to go, to perhaps see Moto Electra, perhaps see Craig Vetter, perhaps see a bunch of vintage motorcycles, etc.
Second – they’ll be at the Cycle World Rolling Concours at the Indianapolis Speedway, Saturday August 18, 2012. I don’t know anything about this event, and details are probably on the Cycle World website.
Lastly – Brian Richardson has posted a series of Facebook videos that shows he’s integrated an iPad on the Moto Electra bike, to add some custom control panels. One thing this can do is synthesize any kind of motorcycle sound you like, and it’s connected with the throttle such that as you twist the throttle the chosen roar is emitted from loud speakers.
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019
- CPUC aiming regulatory guns at utilities that over-do power shut-off events - October 28, 2019
- Climate Change threatens existence of PG&E and many other companies - October 27, 2019
- The TT ZERO race is dead after years of neglect by IOM TT organization - October 25, 2019
- Sen. Schumer proposes US completely switch to ZEV’s by 2040 - October 25, 2019
- Bucharest City Council passes ban on polluting cars entering the city - October 25, 2019
- California’s fire season due to PG&E’s failings and to Climate Change - October 24, 2019
- Mitsubishi show electrified concept car, while Lexus, Nissan shows electric - October 23, 2019