Trawling the IOM TT forums, I find that today in practice Mike Rutter did indeed turn in a 100+ mph lap. One must note that the official TT Week schedule does not have time slots for TT ZERO practice or qualifying, but the organizers must be including TT ZERO bikes with the other classes for qualifying and practice runs. That part is rather unclear from my perspective thousands of miles away.
In any case the report on the forum says: 102.5 miles/hr, lap speed, and another thread claims he hit 153 miles/hr top speed
A followup comment said the MotoCzysz bike was pretty well spent after that, and that the Mugen bike had a lot left, passing the grandstand doing 97 miles/hr. That means Mugen can “turn the wick up and cruise to victory.” On the other hand both MotoCzysz bikes lost their dashboards during the run, leaving the riders to guess how much power they had.
|Rutter for MotoCzysz|
|Morecambe Missile not far behind.|
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021