Trawling the IOM TT forums, I find that today in practice Mike Rutter did indeed turn in a 100+ mph lap. One must note that the official TT Week schedule does not have time slots for TT ZERO practice or qualifying, but the organizers must be including TT ZERO bikes with the other classes for qualifying and practice runs. That part is rather unclear from my perspective thousands of miles away.
In any case the report on the forum says: 102.5 miles/hr, lap speed, and another thread claims he hit 153 miles/hr top speed
A followup comment said the MotoCzysz bike was pretty well spent after that, and that the Mugen bike had a lot left, passing the grandstand doing 97 miles/hr. That means Mugen can “turn the wick up and cruise to victory.” On the other hand both MotoCzysz bikes lost their dashboards during the run, leaving the riders to guess how much power they had.
|Rutter for MotoCzysz|
|Morecambe Missile not far behind.|
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021
- Shell announces shift to renewable energy, peak oil production in 2019 - February 16, 2021
- Electric Last Mile Solutions seeks to electrify delivery van market - February 12, 2021