Trawling the IOM TT forums, I find that today in practice Mike Rutter did indeed turn in a 100+ mph lap. One must note that the official TT Week schedule does not have time slots for TT ZERO practice or qualifying, but the organizers must be including TT ZERO bikes with the other classes for qualifying and practice runs. That part is rather unclear from my perspective thousands of miles away.
In any case the report on the forum says: 102.5 miles/hr, lap speed, and another thread claims he hit 153 miles/hr top speed
A followup comment said the MotoCzysz bike was pretty well spent after that, and that the Mugen bike had a lot left, passing the grandstand doing 97 miles/hr. That means Mugen can “turn the wick up and cruise to victory.” On the other hand both MotoCzysz bikes lost their dashboards during the run, leaving the riders to guess how much power they had.
|Rutter for MotoCzysz|
|Morecambe Missile not far behind.|
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019