Trawling the IOM TT forums, I find that today in practice Mike Rutter did indeed turn in a 100+ mph lap. One must note that the official TT Week schedule does not have time slots for TT ZERO practice or qualifying, but the organizers must be including TT ZERO bikes with the other classes for qualifying and practice runs. That part is rather unclear from my perspective thousands of miles away.
In any case the report on the forum says: 102.5 miles/hr, lap speed, and another thread claims he hit 153 miles/hr top speed
A followup comment said the MotoCzysz bike was pretty well spent after that, and that the Mugen bike had a lot left, passing the grandstand doing 97 miles/hr. That means Mugen can “turn the wick up and cruise to victory.” On the other hand both MotoCzysz bikes lost their dashboards during the run, leaving the riders to guess how much power they had.
|Rutter for MotoCzysz|
|Morecambe Missile not far behind.|
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020