Tim Hunt Lightning Electric Motorcycle Practice 2 Infineon TTXGP North American Championship 2012 On board Camera.
Kenyon Kluge (KSquared Racing), Jason Lauritzen & Jennifer Everson Lauritzen (Ritz Racing) and Martin Szwarc (Martin Szwarc Racing), aswell as being in the full TTXGP Class, are also competing for the new ‘eSuperStock Spec Award’, which is a one off award for the highest placed rider of a manufacturer production machine. They are all riding standard Zero ‘S’ production Motorcycles, which are eligible for this award.
TIm hunt rides numberr 89 bike of Lightning Motorcycles during Saturday Morning Practice session.
Michael Barnes of Lightning Motorcycles sets a qualifying time of 1:47.553 during qualifying for Round 1 of the TTXGP North American Championship 2012 at Infineon Raceway. Michael also perfected his wheeling technique on the out lap. Onboard footage thanks to Lightning Motorcycles.
Footage from Saturdays Practice and Qualifying sessions. Michael Barnes set the pace at 1:47.553, with Tim Hunt at 1:54.730. Steve Rapp (brought in to replace Steve Atlas after his injury) wasnt far behind on the less powerful but lighter Brammo Empulse, but Steve crashed on the same turn as Steve Atlas did, and also sustained injuries, along with the damaged bike its means that Brammo are out of the race.
Martin Szarc Set a time of 2:10.342, Kenyon Kluge 2:13.893, Jason Lauritzen 2:14.161 and Jennifer Everson Lauritzen 2:18.858
Michael Barnes celebrated winning race 1 of Round 1 of the TTXGP North American Championship 2012, at Infineon Raceway, by performing a burn-out.
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019