Tim Hunt Lightning Electric Motorcycle Practice 2 Infineon TTXGP North American Championship 2012 On board Camera.
Kenyon Kluge (KSquared Racing), Jason Lauritzen & Jennifer Everson Lauritzen (Ritz Racing) and Martin Szwarc (Martin Szwarc Racing), aswell as being in the full TTXGP Class, are also competing for the new ‘eSuperStock Spec Award’, which is a one off award for the highest placed rider of a manufacturer production machine. They are all riding standard Zero ‘S’ production Motorcycles, which are eligible for this award.
TIm hunt rides numberr 89 bike of Lightning Motorcycles during Saturday Morning Practice session.
Michael Barnes of Lightning Motorcycles sets a qualifying time of 1:47.553 during qualifying for Round 1 of the TTXGP North American Championship 2012 at Infineon Raceway. Michael also perfected his wheeling technique on the out lap. Onboard footage thanks to Lightning Motorcycles.
Footage from Saturdays Practice and Qualifying sessions. Michael Barnes set the pace at 1:47.553, with Tim Hunt at 1:54.730. Steve Rapp (brought in to replace Steve Atlas after his injury) wasnt far behind on the less powerful but lighter Brammo Empulse, but Steve crashed on the same turn as Steve Atlas did, and also sustained injuries, along with the damaged bike its means that Brammo are out of the race.
Martin Szarc Set a time of 2:10.342, Kenyon Kluge 2:13.893, Jason Lauritzen 2:14.161 and Jennifer Everson Lauritzen 2:18.858
Michael Barnes celebrated winning race 1 of Round 1 of the TTXGP North American Championship 2012, at Infineon Raceway, by performing a burn-out.
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020