Tim Hunt Lightning Electric Motorcycle Practice 2 Infineon TTXGP North American Championship 2012 On board Camera.
Kenyon Kluge (KSquared Racing), Jason Lauritzen & Jennifer Everson Lauritzen (Ritz Racing) and Martin Szwarc (Martin Szwarc Racing), aswell as being in the full TTXGP Class, are also competing for the new ‘eSuperStock Spec Award’, which is a one off award for the highest placed rider of a manufacturer production machine. They are all riding standard Zero ‘S’ production Motorcycles, which are eligible for this award.
TIm hunt rides numberr 89 bike of Lightning Motorcycles during Saturday Morning Practice session.
Michael Barnes of Lightning Motorcycles sets a qualifying time of 1:47.553 during qualifying for Round 1 of the TTXGP North American Championship 2012 at Infineon Raceway. Michael also perfected his wheeling technique on the out lap. Onboard footage thanks to Lightning Motorcycles.
Footage from Saturdays Practice and Qualifying sessions. Michael Barnes set the pace at 1:47.553, with Tim Hunt at 1:54.730. Steve Rapp (brought in to replace Steve Atlas after his injury) wasnt far behind on the less powerful but lighter Brammo Empulse, but Steve crashed on the same turn as Steve Atlas did, and also sustained injuries, along with the damaged bike its means that Brammo are out of the race.
Martin Szarc Set a time of 2:10.342, Kenyon Kluge 2:13.893, Jason Lauritzen 2:14.161 and Jennifer Everson Lauritzen 2:18.858
Michael Barnes celebrated winning race 1 of Round 1 of the TTXGP North American Championship 2012, at Infineon Raceway, by performing a burn-out.
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021