(part 1: Nissan announces the LEAF, an affordable zero-emissions electric car, part 2: Range anxiety and the new Nissan LEAF EV, part 4: Turning over the Nissan LEAF (to look inside))
Length: 4445 mm / 175.0 in.
Width: 1770 mm / 69.7 in.
Height: 1550 mm / 61.0 in.
Wheelbase: 2700 mm / 106.3 in.
Driving range over: 160km/100miles (US LA4 mode)
Max speed (km/h): over 140km/h (over 90mph)
Type: AC motor
Max power (kW): 80kW
Max torque (Nm): 280Nm
Type: laminated lithium-ion-manganese battery
Total capacity (kWh): 24
Power output (kW): over 90
Energy density (Wh/kg): 140
Power density (kW/kg): 2.5
Number of modules: 48
Charging times: quick charger DC 50kW (0 to 80%): less than 30 min; home-use AC200V charger: less than 8 hrs
Battery layout: Under seat & floor
- Is there enough Grid Capacity for Hydrogen Fuel Cell or Battery Electric cars? - April 23, 2023
- Is Tesla finagling to grab federal NEVI dollars for Supercharger network? - November 15, 2022
- Tesla announces the North American Charging Standard charging connector - November 11, 2022
- Lightning Motorcycles adopts Silicon battery, 5 minute charge time gives 135 miles range - November 9, 2022
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
Pingback: Range anxiety and the new Nissan LEAF EV | The Long Tail Pipe
Pingback: Nissan announces the LEAF, an affordable zero-emissions electric car | The Long Tail Pipe
Pingback: AeroVironment Delivers Near-Megawatt Scale Electric Vehicle Test System to Department of Defense for | The Long Tail Pipe