Harley Davidson just dropped a bombshell, stunning the motorcycle world by announcing the company’s first electric motorcycle. Instead of the obnoxious Harley Sound, the bike has the high pitch whine we know and love from electric motorcycle racing. The bike looks awesome, and initial response in the articles I’ve seen have been great.
Normally I’d cover this news on ElectricRaceNews, but thought it was an important enough item to cover the announcement on LongTailPipe.com. To learn about this, click on the link to head over there.
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019