Harley Davidson just dropped a bombshell, stunning the motorcycle world by announcing the company’s first electric motorcycle. Instead of the obnoxious Harley Sound, the bike has the high pitch whine we know and love from electric motorcycle racing. The bike looks awesome, and initial response in the articles I’ve seen have been great.
Normally I’d cover this news on ElectricRaceNews, but thought it was an important enough item to cover the announcement on LongTailPipe.com. To learn about this, click on the link to head over there.
- California defies Trump Administration on lightbulb efficiency standards - December 5, 2019
- NYC, LA, DC and 23 states sue EPA over rescinding emissions standards waiver - December 5, 2019
- Arizona’s Salt River Project adding massive 1GW energy storage system, replacing a giant coal power plant - December 5, 2019
- Ford flatters Tesla with new Mustang Mach-E - November 21, 2019
- Microgrids could prevent extreme power outages, but some experts disagree - November 18, 2019
- Scam alert tossed at Lightning Motorcycles - November 13, 2019
- Rivian talking electric adventure trucks while developing electric commercial trucks - November 13, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019