Harley Davidson just dropped a bombshell, stunning the motorcycle world by announcing the company’s first electric motorcycle. Instead of the obnoxious Harley Sound, the bike has the high pitch whine we know and love from electric motorcycle racing. The bike looks awesome, and initial response in the articles I’ve seen have been great.
Normally I’d cover this news on ElectricRaceNews, but thought it was an important enough item to cover the announcement on LongTailPipe.com. To learn about this, click on the link to head over there.
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches Rule-Making for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple California Flats solar farm using Tesla Megapack energy storage - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021