Harley Davidson just dropped a bombshell, stunning the motorcycle world by announcing the company’s first electric motorcycle. Instead of the obnoxious Harley Sound, the bike has the high pitch whine we know and love from electric motorcycle racing. The bike looks awesome, and initial response in the articles I’ve seen have been great.
Normally I’d cover this news on ElectricRaceNews, but thought it was an important enough item to cover the announcement on LongTailPipe.com. To learn about this, click on the link to head over there.
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021
- Shell announces shift to renewable energy, peak oil production in 2019 - February 16, 2021
- Electric Last Mile Solutions seeks to electrify delivery van market - February 12, 2021