The TT ZERO is due to begin on the weekend of May 24 on the Isle of Man. There’s going to be a bunch of noisy stinky gasoline powered bikes roaming the Island, and filling the schedule with events important to those who haven’t yet realized electric racing is the future. Therefore, it’s still the case that only a portion of the schedule will feature the TT ZERO activities.
In the meantime here’s the official schedule for the portions of TT Week which includes TT ZERO 2014.
Friday 30th May
– 18:20 hrs – 19:10 hrs Sidecars
– 19:15 hrs – 19:50 hrs Supersport/Lightweight/Newcomers (all Solo classes)
– 19:55 hrs – 20:25 hrs Superbike/Superstock/Supersport/Newcomers (except Lightweight)
– 20:30 hrs – 20:50 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Saturday 31st May
– 16:40 hrs – 17:40 hrs Supersport/Lightweight
– 17:45 hrs – 18:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Monday 2nd June
– 12:30 hrs – 13:00 hrs Sidecars
– 16:00 hrs – 16:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Wednesday 4th June
– 10:45 hrs TT Zero Challenge 1 lap
– 12:00 hrs TT Supersport Race 2 4 laps
– 14:30 hrs TT Sidecar Race 2 3 laps
Therefore, this year it’s three practice rounds and a race. And, once again, the TT ZERO activities are pushed out to the edge of the schedule.
All times are in GMT.
- A destroyed Paradise, PG&E shuts down power, Tesla catches up with Zombie Apocalypse - October 10, 2019
- Iowa declares EV charging is not a utility, and allows use of on-site solar/wind - October 9, 2019
- Trump administration reopens leasing of federal lands in California for fracking - October 7, 2019
- Fremont Police disputes hooplah over Tesla-based patrol car running out of power - October 1, 2019
- Solar and Wind power could help Romania avoid electricity blackouts - October 1, 2019
- Maserati, Bently, announce electrified vehicles - September 28, 2019
- Minnesota defies Trump, joins states using California clean car standards - September 28, 2019
- Hyundai launching Green Hydrogen fuel cell trucks in Switzerland - September 26, 2019
- First gasoline station in the USA switches to 100% electric vehicle charging - September 26, 2019
- The over-amped response to a Tesla-based Police car running out of power - September 25, 2019