The TT ZERO is due to begin on the weekend of May 24 on the Isle of Man. There’s going to be a bunch of noisy stinky gasoline powered bikes roaming the Island, and filling the schedule with events important to those who haven’t yet realized electric racing is the future. Therefore, it’s still the case that only a portion of the schedule will feature the TT ZERO activities.
In the meantime here’s the official schedule for the portions of TT Week which includes TT ZERO 2014.
Friday 30th May
– 18:20 hrs – 19:10 hrs Sidecars
– 19:15 hrs – 19:50 hrs Supersport/Lightweight/Newcomers (all Solo classes)
– 19:55 hrs – 20:25 hrs Superbike/Superstock/Supersport/Newcomers (except Lightweight)
– 20:30 hrs – 20:50 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Saturday 31st May
– 16:40 hrs – 17:40 hrs Supersport/Lightweight
– 17:45 hrs – 18:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Monday 2nd June
– 12:30 hrs – 13:00 hrs Sidecars
– 16:00 hrs – 16:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Wednesday 4th June
– 10:45 hrs TT Zero Challenge 1 lap
– 12:00 hrs TT Supersport Race 2 4 laps
– 14:30 hrs TT Sidecar Race 2 3 laps
Therefore, this year it’s three practice rounds and a race. And, once again, the TT ZERO activities are pushed out to the edge of the schedule.
All times are in GMT.
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019