The TT ZERO is due to begin on the weekend of May 24 on the Isle of Man. There’s going to be a bunch of noisy stinky gasoline powered bikes roaming the Island, and filling the schedule with events important to those who haven’t yet realized electric racing is the future. Therefore, it’s still the case that only a portion of the schedule will feature the TT ZERO activities.
In the meantime here’s the official schedule for the portions of TT Week which includes TT ZERO 2014.
Friday 30th May
– 18:20 hrs – 19:10 hrs Sidecars
– 19:15 hrs – 19:50 hrs Supersport/Lightweight/Newcomers (all Solo classes)
– 19:55 hrs – 20:25 hrs Superbike/Superstock/Supersport/Newcomers (except Lightweight)
– 20:30 hrs – 20:50 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Saturday 31st May
– 16:40 hrs – 17:40 hrs Supersport/Lightweight
– 17:45 hrs – 18:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Monday 2nd June
– 12:30 hrs – 13:00 hrs Sidecars
– 16:00 hrs – 16:30 hrs TT Zero Challenge
Wednesday 4th June
– 10:45 hrs TT Zero Challenge 1 lap
– 12:00 hrs TT Supersport Race 2 4 laps
– 14:30 hrs TT Sidecar Race 2 3 laps
Therefore, this year it’s three practice rounds and a race. And, once again, the TT ZERO activities are pushed out to the edge of the schedule.
All times are in GMT.
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021