One of the puzzles in the process of replacing the e-Power and TTXGP series with the eRoadRacing electric motorcycle race series has been – where’s the website? The eRoadRacing crew have unveiled what they’re calling a “temporary installment” and are promising a fully integrated website that will “offer fans all the latest FIM eRoadRacing news in a fun and engaging manner”.
They also unveiled the logo for the eRoadRacing World Cup. Azhar Hussain MBE, founder and CEO of eRoadRacing, said: ‘We are pushing the boundaries of motorsport on a daily basis, whether it is teams developing technologies of the future or riders putting that technology in front of the fans. We wanted a logo to match the ground-breaking work we are doing. This logo does exactly that and we hope the fans are proud of the branding because they will make FIM eRoadRacing the future of motorsport.’
FIM President Vito Ippolito said: ‘These are exciting times for FIM eRoadRacing. Electric powered motorcycles have seen huge developments over the past four years and they are here to stay. The new website has been designed with the fans in mind and it is a great way of engaging with the next generation of motorsport fans. FIM eRoadRacing offers a high-competitive racing platform for electric-vehicle technology to progress further and I am looking forward to the first race at Valencia on Sunday 14 July.’
I have to say – I think the white background and other color choices are an improvement over the black background of the TTXGP website.
It is now visible at eRoadRacing.com
- Hyundai/Kia investing in Arrival to co-develop electric vehicle technology - January 16, 2020
- EV charging station costs can be reduced, says Rocky Mountain Institute - January 16, 2020
- GM’s Hummer jaw dropping electric pickup return a sign of shifting car industry - January 13, 2020
- Every plug-in vehicle has the right to access charging stations - December 28, 2019
- eVgo offers CHAdeMO fast charging to Tesla owners – UPDATE - December 20, 2019
- Trump intervenes to kill EV tax break extension for Tesla and GM - December 17, 2019
- 2012 is calling wanting its all-electric Mini Cooper SE - December 17, 2019
- eVgo offering fast charging to Tesla’s on non-Tesla charging station - December 15, 2019
- DHL bringing electric delivery vehicle pilot project to USA - December 12, 2019
- Mayor Pete’s work at McKinsey included major study on energy efficiency and climate change - December 11, 2019