One of the puzzles in the process of replacing the e-Power and TTXGP series with the eRoadRacing electric motorcycle race series has been – where’s the website? The eRoadRacing crew have unveiled what they’re calling a “temporary installment” and are promising a fully integrated website that will “offer fans all the latest FIM eRoadRacing news in a fun and engaging manner”.
They also unveiled the logo for the eRoadRacing World Cup. Azhar Hussain MBE, founder and CEO of eRoadRacing, said: ‘We are pushing the boundaries of motorsport on a daily basis, whether it is teams developing technologies of the future or riders putting that technology in front of the fans. We wanted a logo to match the ground-breaking work we are doing. This logo does exactly that and we hope the fans are proud of the branding because they will make FIM eRoadRacing the future of motorsport.’
FIM President Vito Ippolito said: ‘These are exciting times for FIM eRoadRacing. Electric powered motorcycles have seen huge developments over the past four years and they are here to stay. The new website has been designed with the fans in mind and it is a great way of engaging with the next generation of motorsport fans. FIM eRoadRacing offers a high-competitive racing platform for electric-vehicle technology to progress further and I am looking forward to the first race at Valencia on Sunday 14 July.’
I have to say – I think the white background and other color choices are an improvement over the black background of the TTXGP website.
It is now visible at eRoadRacing.com
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020