One of the puzzles in the process of replacing the e-Power and TTXGP series with the eRoadRacing electric motorcycle race series has been – where’s the website? The eRoadRacing crew have unveiled what they’re calling a “temporary installment” and are promising a fully integrated website that will “offer fans all the latest FIM eRoadRacing news in a fun and engaging manner”.
They also unveiled the logo for the eRoadRacing World Cup. Azhar Hussain MBE, founder and CEO of eRoadRacing, said: ‘We are pushing the boundaries of motorsport on a daily basis, whether it is teams developing technologies of the future or riders putting that technology in front of the fans. We wanted a logo to match the ground-breaking work we are doing. This logo does exactly that and we hope the fans are proud of the branding because they will make FIM eRoadRacing the future of motorsport.’
FIM President Vito Ippolito said: ‘These are exciting times for FIM eRoadRacing. Electric powered motorcycles have seen huge developments over the past four years and they are here to stay. The new website has been designed with the fans in mind and it is a great way of engaging with the next generation of motorsport fans. FIM eRoadRacing offers a high-competitive racing platform for electric-vehicle technology to progress further and I am looking forward to the first race at Valencia on Sunday 14 July.’
I have to say – I think the white background and other color choices are an improvement over the black background of the TTXGP website.
It is now visible at eRoadRacing.com
- Is there enough Grid Capacity for Hydrogen Fuel Cell or Battery Electric cars? - April 23, 2023
- Is Tesla finagling to grab federal NEVI dollars for Supercharger network? - November 15, 2022
- Tesla announces the North American Charging Standard charging connector - November 11, 2022
- Lightning Motorcycles adopts Silicon battery, 5 minute charge time gives 135 miles range - November 9, 2022
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021