Browsing on Facebook I found this item posted by Brammo showing some pictures with them meeting Chip Yates at Thunderhill Raceway. Thunderhill is of course Brammo’s usual test track.
Chip Yates is an AMA licensed racer, and in 2010-11 he had built an electric motorcycle meant for racing. He’d originally meant to race it in the TTXGP, but the final build was too heavy for the TTXGP rules, so he went on his own to race in other venues.
More recently he was going to race with Lightning Motorcycles at the Pikes Peak race last weekend, but that arrangement broke up. One wonders.. does this mean he’s gonna do something more with Brammo than this?
|“Chip on Camera”|
|Setting up GoPro|
|Trying out the Empulse TTX|
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020