Browsing on Facebook I found this item posted by Brammo showing some pictures with them meeting Chip Yates at Thunderhill Raceway. Thunderhill is of course Brammo’s usual test track.
Chip Yates is an AMA licensed racer, and in 2010-11 he had built an electric motorcycle meant for racing. He’d originally meant to race it in the TTXGP, but the final build was too heavy for the TTXGP rules, so he went on his own to race in other venues.
More recently he was going to race with Lightning Motorcycles at the Pikes Peak race last weekend, but that arrangement broke up. One wonders.. does this mean he’s gonna do something more with Brammo than this?
|“Chip on Camera”|
|Setting up GoPro|
|Trying out the Empulse TTX|
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021