Today is Earth Day, and the Formula E guys went to Los Angeles to show off their electric race car and give Angelenos a preview of the racing championship. Los Angeles is one of the 8 cities that have committed to hosting Formula E during 2014.
The FIA Formula E World Championship is an electric car racing series, featuring Formula 1 style cars, and is slated to be held in city centers around the world. But if you read this blog you probably already know this. During 2013 they’re going to be giving demo events around the world, to raise awareness and interest.
Along with the demo in Los Angeles, they released a few pictures that may be the actual car meant for the racing series. The car looks somewhat like the sketch released a couple months ago, and it looks nothing like the Formulec car that have been the only pictures we had available until now.
|For comparison – this is the sketch released 2 months ago|
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021