Today is Earth Day, and the Formula E guys went to Los Angeles to show off their electric race car and give Angelenos a preview of the racing championship. Los Angeles is one of the 8 cities that have committed to hosting Formula E during 2014.
The FIA Formula E World Championship is an electric car racing series, featuring Formula 1 style cars, and is slated to be held in city centers around the world. But if you read this blog you probably already know this. During 2013 they’re going to be giving demo events around the world, to raise awareness and interest.
Along with the demo in Los Angeles, they released a few pictures that may be the actual car meant for the racing series. The car looks somewhat like the sketch released a couple months ago, and it looks nothing like the Formulec car that have been the only pictures we had available until now.
|For comparison – this is the sketch released 2 months ago|
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020