Last week I was able to disclose news of a merger between the TTXGP and FIM e-Power electric motorcycle racing series. While the news itself was exciting and promising to heal the schism between those two series, it left out some important details. These details are important ones that race teams must know to plan their year, line up sponsorships, and more.
For example –
- Rules & classes (we only know rules will be very similar to 2012’s rules)
- Name of the series (we only know it will neither be called TTXGP nor e-Power)
- Fees to participate
- Event schedule (we only know it’ll be alongside MotoGP races)
In previous years the schedule for both TTXGP and e-Power was published in January or earlier, giving the teams time to prepare and schedule themselves. Likewise the rules and series name were already known quantities.
The press releases were sent over a week ago. Time is ticking and the teams need to know the plan.
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021