Last week I was able to disclose news of a merger between the TTXGP and FIM e-Power electric motorcycle racing series. While the news itself was exciting and promising to heal the schism between those two series, it left out some important details. These details are important ones that race teams must know to plan their year, line up sponsorships, and more.
For example –
- Rules & classes (we only know rules will be very similar to 2012’s rules)
- Name of the series (we only know it will neither be called TTXGP nor e-Power)
- Fees to participate
- Event schedule (we only know it’ll be alongside MotoGP races)
In previous years the schedule for both TTXGP and e-Power was published in January or earlier, giving the teams time to prepare and schedule themselves. Likewise the rules and series name were already known quantities.
The press releases were sent over a week ago. Time is ticking and the teams need to know the plan.
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021