Jeremiah Johnson is in the race by dint of doing major changes to the Zero S owned by his friend Terry Hershner owner of the lifeoffthegrid Facebook page. It’s hard to recognize this is a Zero S. Among the mods is a Sevcon Size 6 controller configured to talk with the Zero software. He hit 99 miles per hour in practice and is RPM limited and looking for another sprocket.
Brammo is ready to roll with Steve Atlas and Eric Bostrom. They’ve been out for a couple sessions and between problems hit speeds in the neighborhood of 165 miles per hour. Problems were with a position sensor but they believe that has been fixed. Their paddock area is well organized and professional looking.
Muench is ready to go and their safety inspector is happy. 2:08 mins lap times and 246 km/hr top speed that’s 152 miles/hr
Catavolt is here with the owner of Enertrac, the inventor of the motor on their bike.
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020