Jeremiah Johnson is in the race by dint of doing major changes to the Zero S owned by his friend Terry Hershner owner of the lifeoffthegrid Facebook page. It’s hard to recognize this is a Zero S. Among the mods is a Sevcon Size 6 controller configured to talk with the Zero software. He hit 99 miles per hour in practice and is RPM limited and looking for another sprocket.
Brammo is ready to roll with Steve Atlas and Eric Bostrom. They’ve been out for a couple sessions and between problems hit speeds in the neighborhood of 165 miles per hour. Problems were with a position sensor but they believe that has been fixed. Their paddock area is well organized and professional looking.
Muench is ready to go and their safety inspector is happy. 2:08 mins lap times and 246 km/hr top speed that’s 152 miles/hr
Catavolt is here with the owner of Enertrac, the inventor of the motor on their bike.
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021