Gnarboards – has designed a line of electric skateboards. The top end board has 3.4 kilowatts of power, 16.5 kiloWatts peak, and a 0-28 miles/hr time of 1.9 seconds. It has four motors, one for each of the four wheels, a 300 amp controller, and a 37 volt 20 amp-hour LiPO battery pack. That means the battery pack can pull 15C if I’m doing the math right.
Obviously these are not your grandfathers skateboards.
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches Rule-Making for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple California Flats solar farm using Tesla Megapack energy storage - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021