The REFUEL event is more than just a track day for electric vehicle owners. Speed Ventures is a company that trains race driving and they incorporate classroom time between track sessions.
The group has just had one round of cars and bikes on the track.
This may be the biggest collection of high performance electric vehicles in one place ever.
There are several Tesla Modes S’s, and BMW ActiveE’s, and Nissan Leaf’s, a couple Volt’s, a couple conversion electric cars, and a big flotilla of electric motorcycles. Oh and the Kleenspeed EVX-11.
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA to increase domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America on route to USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda jointly create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021
- California launches massive Rule-Making effort for clean energy electricity grid - July 9, 2021
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021