The REFUEL event is more than just a track day for electric vehicle owners. Speed Ventures is a company that trains race driving and they incorporate classroom time between track sessions.
The group has just had one round of cars and bikes on the track.
This may be the biggest collection of high performance electric vehicles in one place ever.
There are several Tesla Modes S’s, and BMW ActiveE’s, and Nissan Leaf’s, a couple Volt’s, a couple conversion electric cars, and a big flotilla of electric motorcycles. Oh and the Kleenspeed EVX-11.
- Apple using Tesla Megapack energy storage at California Flats solar farm - April 1, 2021
- Tesla Supercharger network finally expanding into Romania - March 31, 2021
- Volkswagen USA LIED about changing its name to Voltswagen - March 31, 2021
- Apple moving 110 suppliers to renewable energy solutions - March 31, 2021
- BMW makes deal for lithium sourced from salt lakes in Argentina - March 30, 2021
- Kia introduces EV6, with 500 km range, ultra-fast 800v charging - March 30, 2021
- Volkswagen renames itself Voltswagen to demonstrate EV embrace - March 30, 2021
- Big Lie: Wind turbines cause Texas to freeze during massive winter storm - February 17, 2021
- Shell announces shift to renewable energy, peak oil production in 2019 - February 16, 2021
- Electric Last Mile Solutions seeks to electrify delivery van market - February 12, 2021