The REFUEL event is more than just a track day for electric vehicle owners. Speed Ventures is a company that trains race driving and they incorporate classroom time between track sessions.
The group has just had one round of cars and bikes on the track.
This may be the biggest collection of high performance electric vehicles in one place ever.
There are several Tesla Modes S’s, and BMW ActiveE’s, and Nissan Leaf’s, a couple Volt’s, a couple conversion electric cars, and a big flotilla of electric motorcycles. Oh and the Kleenspeed EVX-11.
- Is Tesla finagling to grab federal NEVI dollars for Supercharger network? - November 15, 2022
- Tesla announces the North American Charging Standard charging connector - November 11, 2022
- Lightning Motorcycles adopts Silicon battery, 5 minute charge time gives 135 miles range - November 9, 2022
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021