We plan to contest every North American Round of TTXGP and the World Final in Daytona. Plus the FIM race at Laguna Seca. More details and announcement of our new sponsor coming soon….
|Steve Atlas, riding for Brammo, in the Corckscrew @ Laguna Seca during the FIM e-Power / TTXGP race in July 2011|
Brammo may have chosen to wait out the 2012 season and instead focus on the business of building and selling electric motorcycles. For example, Mission Motors obviously has a top end bike but have repeatedly said that racing isn’t their goal, selling motorcycles isn’t their goal, instead whatever race participation they do has the goal of a bit of R&D and a bit of attention getting. On the other hand Lightning Motors has a huge focus on racing, with a longer term goal of selling a line of electric motorcycles riding on the cachet of being the top electric motorcycle race team. Brammo’s goals seem to be somewhere in the middle in that they’re committed to selling a line of electric motorcycles, and at the same time are interested in racing and the R&D that occurs on the track.
Over on the TTXGP Matters blog, Richard says someone told him Brammo would be back with a motor that’s twice as powerful as last years. (see http://ttxgpmatters.wordpress.com/2012/02/15/brammo-is-all-in-for-2012-ttxgp-lightning-has-a-dance-partner/) They should also finally be coming to the track with a bike that has the 6-speed transmission built in (the 2011 bike did not have the transmission). As Richard says, the 2011 Brammo bike had the range, had the rider, had the suspension and handling, but did not have the oomph to beat Lightning or MotoCzysz.
- We must pressure Biden over climate despite choosing Kerry as climate representative - November 25, 2020
- Tesla Autopilot danger from “passive vigilance” effect - October 24, 2020
- CALFire seizes PG&E equipment investigating cause of Zogg Fire in 2020 wildfire season - October 10, 2020
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020