Lightning worked with Ted Rich for one of the TTXGP races last summer.
John Burrows rode with Lightning for the TT Zero last summer on the Isle of Man.
Hence, it seems likely that Lightning plans to go back to the Isle of Man this summer. Hopefully this time they’ll finish the race rather than run out of juice a couple miles from the finish line.
It’s unclear whether this means anything about Lightning’s TTXGP rider for 2012. Will they bring back Michael Barnes, or will they work with Ted Rich instead.
- Microgrids could prevent extreme power outages, but some experts disagree - November 18, 2019
- Scam alert tossed at Lightning Motorcycles - November 13, 2019
- Rivian talking electric adventure trucks while developing electric commercial trucks - November 13, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 arrives in China with dual charging ports - November 12, 2019
- Tesla Model 3 achieves 1000km in 10 hours on Ionity chargers - October 31, 2019
- GM, other automakers, side with Trump Administration in fight against California - October 28, 2019
- CPUC aiming regulatory guns at utilities that over-do power shut-off events - October 28, 2019
- Climate Change threatens existence of PG&E and many other companies - October 27, 2019
- The TT ZERO race is dead after years of neglect by IOM TT organization - October 25, 2019
- Sen. Schumer proposes US completely switch to ZEV’s by 2040 - October 25, 2019