Lightning worked with Ted Rich for one of the TTXGP races last summer.
John Burrows rode with Lightning for the TT Zero last summer on the Isle of Man.
Hence, it seems likely that Lightning plans to go back to the Isle of Man this summer. Hopefully this time they’ll finish the race rather than run out of juice a couple miles from the finish line.
It’s unclear whether this means anything about Lightning’s TTXGP rider for 2012. Will they bring back Michael Barnes, or will they work with Ted Rich instead.
- Protect yourself from unhealthy air in wildfire zones - September 12, 2020
- 5+ million acres burned, choking smoke, Climate Change accelerated - September 12, 2020
- La Nina develops, promising longer 2020 fire and hurricane season - September 10, 2020
- California wildfires 2020, over 2 million acres burned - September 9, 2020
- Disease risk higher in highly polluted areas – COVID-19 risk greater? - April 1, 2020
- Conservative values failing USA as EPA guts fuel efficiency standards, fails with COVID-19 response - April 1, 2020
- SunSpec aims to help Veterans transition to clean energy jobs - March 31, 2020
- US Dept of Energy funding electric vehicle and battery research - March 6, 2020
- Bucharest abandons Oxygen tax, amid high pollution event, and Dacia’s first electric car - March 5, 2020
- Renault brand Dacia unveils most affordable electric car in Europe - March 4, 2020