Lightning worked with Ted Rich for one of the TTXGP races last summer.
John Burrows rode with Lightning for the TT Zero last summer on the Isle of Man.
Hence, it seems likely that Lightning plans to go back to the Isle of Man this summer. Hopefully this time they’ll finish the race rather than run out of juice a couple miles from the finish line.
It’s unclear whether this means anything about Lightning’s TTXGP rider for 2012. Will they bring back Michael Barnes, or will they work with Ted Rich instead.
- Fuel cell airplane maker ZeroAvia taking on mid-range commercial air travel - August 14, 2019
- Our society is living on borrowed ancient sunlight - August 1, 2019
- Timisoara RO, curiously plans to buy light rail cars with batteries - July 18, 2019
- Chevy Bolt owner to NY Times: LA to Las Vegas takes 1/2 hour charging, not 2 1/2 - July 11, 2019
- MotoE World Cup rises from the ashes, holds first electric motorcycle race of 2019 season - July 7, 2019
- An RV based on the Tesla Semi misses the point of Tesla - July 7, 2019
- No, another high end electric sports car will not kill Tesla Motors - June 28, 2019
- LA to Vegas and back by electric car: Another unwarranted slam by a NY Times reporter - June 23, 2019
- GOP State Senators in Oregon flee vote on Cap & Trade bill - June 20, 2019
- Hydrogen refueling station in Oslo Norway explodes and burns - June 10, 2019