Lightning worked with Ted Rich for one of the TTXGP races last summer.
John Burrows rode with Lightning for the TT Zero last summer on the Isle of Man.
Hence, it seems likely that Lightning plans to go back to the Isle of Man this summer. Hopefully this time they’ll finish the race rather than run out of juice a couple miles from the finish line.
It’s unclear whether this means anything about Lightning’s TTXGP rider for 2012. Will they bring back Michael Barnes, or will they work with Ted Rich instead.
- Is Tesla finagling to grab federal NEVI dollars for Supercharger network? - November 15, 2022
- Tesla announces the North American Charging Standard charging connector - November 11, 2022
- Lightning Motorcycles adopts Silicon battery, 5 minute charge time gives 135 miles range - November 9, 2022
- Tesla Autopilot under US Dept of Transportation scrutiny - June 13, 2022
- Spectacular CNG bus fire misrepresented as EV bus fire - April 21, 2022
- Moldova, Ukraine, Georgia, Russia, and the European Energy Crisis - December 21, 2021
- Li-Bridge leading the USA across lithium battery chasm - October 29, 2021
- USA increasing domestic lithium battery research and manufacturing - October 28, 2021
- Electrify America building USA/Canada-wide EV charging network - October 27, 2021
- Komatsu and Honda create electric micro-Excavator - July 10, 2021